|Release Date||July 17, 2009|
|Cover Character(s)||Keima Katsuragi|
← Volume 4
Volume 6 →
Volume Five is the 5th volume of The World God Only Knows.
Jun Nagase is a young teacher in training with strong ideals. But she has never met a student like Keima Katsuragi, a renowned gal gamer. Now he attempts to extract the runaway spirit that is hiding within her heart, that is filled with uneasiness. Then the Capturing God's skills are put to the ultimate test when he encounters Tsukiyo, a girl whose obsession with her own ideal world matches his own. But it does not stop there, as an abnormalty makes it harder for the Capture God to conquer this girl. This volume completes the Jun arc and covers the Tsukiyo arc.
Differences from the tankoubon chapter
- Flag 37:
- Other students' normal conversation bubbles changed into thought bubbles commenting Jun's accompanying Keima. (Page 14 - Middle panel)
- Flag 41:
- Jun's words changed from "But, I'll make you stop playing games. Be ready for it!" to "That's why, this is the last time I'll show myself up not as a teacher to you." (Page 17 - Second-last panel)
- Flag 44: Chapter title changed from "The Half Moon is the Color of Love" to "Half Moon of Love".
- Flag 46:
- A slight difference on how Keima's mouth was drawn. (Page 8 - Last panel)
- Again, A slight difference on how Keima's mouth was drawn. (Page 11 - First panel)