|Release Date||April 14, 2009|
|Cover Character(s)||Keima Katsuragi|
← Volume 3
Volume 5 →
Volume Four is the 4th volume of The World God Only Knows.
Haqua visits Keima's house to fill out a report on the recent capture of spirits. She doesn't remember every aspect of the capture, so she asks Elsie and Keima for help, which leads to a disaster by the end of the day. The next school day, Elsie senses a spirit in Chihiro. Keima is stumped by this event for Chihiro is a mob character, or "the regular of the regular", who has no retaining characteristics. But after some time, Keima sees that even the regular has the necessary characteristics to be captured. After Keima captures the spirit within Chihiro, a new woman comes to Maijima high as a teacher-in-training: Jun Nagase.
Differences from the tankoubon chapter
- Flag 32:
- Addition of Haqua's photo on bottom-left corner. (Page 17 - Third panel)
- Flag 33:
- Chapter title changed from "Kami-sama's Dynamic Shopping" to "Her First Errand".
- Elsie's pupil is dilated. (Page 12 - Second-last panel)
- Storekeeper's conversation bubble changed to his inner thought about Elsie's clothes. (Page 18 - Third panel)
- Flag 36:
- Jun's mouth is slightly opened compared to the original chapter. (Page 3 - First panel)
- Small conversation bubble addition on bottom-left corner near Jumbo Tsuruma. (Page 16 - First panel)