|Release Date||October 17, 2008|
|Cover Character(s)||Keima Katsuragi|
← Volume 1
Volume 3 →
Volume Two is the 2nd volume of The World God Only Knows.
Keima Katsuragi, our gal-gaming fanatic protagonist, finds himself in an interesting position with his next capture targets as they become more and more unusual. His troubles do not end, when his devil-of-a-sister tries to impress him; even though it ultimately doesn't in most ways. Can the Capturing God win two more hearts and still find the time for his beloved games? This volume covers two girls: Kanon Nakagawa, a newly risen idol who is desperate for attention that she once didn't have, and Shiori Shiomiya, a quiet librarian who lacks the courage to speak her inner thoughts.
Differences from the tankoubon chapter
- Kanon's name revised to Nakagawa Kanon.
- Flag 7:
- Elsie wears a ribbon like Kanon throughout the chapter.
- Elsie's pupil color/design changed. (Page 1)
- Elsie's jumping SFX added. (Page 14 - Last panel)
- Keima is holding PFP in his hand while being electrocuted. (Page 15 - Fourth panel)
- Flag 8:
- Again, Keima is holding PFP in his hand while being electrocuted in the flashback. (Page 3 - Fourth panel)
- The SFX color is black instead of white. (Page 16 - Third panel)
- Keima mumbling "I…i…ignore it!!" in his sleep. (Page 17 - First panel)
- Flag 9:
- Keima's thoughts "No, there is one thing missing" omitted. (Page 17 - Last panel)
- Flag 16:
- Panel change, into Shiori facing left saying, "I have to protect my precious library! I absolutely refuse such a thing as an audiovisual booth!". (Page 4 - Last panel)